Quarantine Routine/Routine de quarantaine

Quarantine Routine
Routine de quarantaine


 

 
    Heyyy my dear readers!

It's my first article for the year of 2020, and I have so much to talk about! I honestly don't know where to start. So many things are happening in the world, and so many things are happening in my life that I sometimes feel overwhelmed... And I take the liberty to say that I speak for everyone, this year has so far been very tough on us.
We're now facing a virus that has killed so many people, leaving family members in tears, in pain, and fear. And I am deeply saddened and devastated by the circumstances... I am a very sensitive and emotional person, and when others are in pain, it literally has an impact on me, I know that some people might be the same way too, that is why I am going to share some of the tricks that I use to keep my life in balance while on quarantine.

Self Quarantine!?
There's a difference between wanting to stay home and being forced to stay home. Although we know it's for our good, there are some days that are frustrating and for some of us it can be hard to adjust and accept the situation. I have had to sit with myself and figure out how to personally handle the situation.

Myself and I have had many meetings, we've disagreed sometimes, especially when I do worry a lot... after going back and forth, staying in bed most of the hours, crying, thinking, worrying, listening to the news a little too much; we've come to the conclusion that it's time to use self-quarantine for our good. Therefore, we recently started a routine. And I have to say that I regret never trying this before, I take quarantine as a moment of self-care as it should be, honestly I don't want you to think that I have it all figured out because I am still a work in progress. I still burst in tears when I do think of my job, the kids that I interact and work with on a daily basis, I still miss my normal life, but when those moments come instead of letting myself down I embrace it all positively, at least I try to, by starting a routine that helps me keep myself busy and make me feel useful...

My quarantine Routine:
Each one of us have something that we enjoy doing. Most of the ladies that I interact with are workaholics, #independentwoman they love work, because they enjoy being the change that they want to see in the world. So I can imagine the fact that they could feel emotional not being able to be on site to do their work. Some still go to save lives but do it with fear and heartache... kudos to healthcare professionals!

So my quarantine Routine consists of:

• Not listen to the news too much
It helped me to not be too anxious, I stay away from people's ideas and people's conceptions, predictions and blablabla, everybody has something to say, and in most cases most of the informations are fake. So I stay away to prevent anxiety

• Exercise(yoga, cardio dance, full body workout)
That does it for me, for real! Sometimes I feel like doing it all day, because when I exercise it makes me feel strong, like I am ready to overcome anything that may come my way! It helps me focus on me and my environment.

• Stay productive
We all have potentials, talents, knowledge on something particular.  Think of it and use it! I enjoy craft and art, I make jewelry...I love writing, I write... I love singing, I sing... I keep myself occupied. If you have to work from home too, do it, but do it with patience and passion

• Take naps
That's one thing that I struggle with, taking naps. But you know what!? in time of quarantine I feel like we tend to be mentally tired and it literally affects the body, at least in my experience. I've started taking naps and it helps me calm down and make sense of my day

• Take care of yourself
Skin, hair, diet, mental health, spiritual growth, personal life; They are things that we should focus on. Being on quarantine doesn't mean that we have to turn all the switch off. I still do my devotion, I still take care of myself, including my heart 💞🙈.



French version

Heyyy mes chers lecteurs !!
C'est mon premier article pour l'année 2020 et j'ai tellement de choses à dire! Honnêtement, je ne sais pas par où commencer.
Il se passe tellement de choses dans le monde, et il se passe tellement de choses dans ma vie que je me sens parfois dépassé ... Et je me permets de dire que je parle au nom de tout le monde, cette année a jusqu'à présent été très difficile pour nous.
Nous sommes maintenant confrontés à un virus qui a tué tant de personnes, laissant des membres de famille en larmes, dans la douleur et la peur. Et je suis profondément attristé et dévasté par les circonstances ... Je suis une personne très sensible et émotive, et quand d'autres souffrent, cela a littéralement un impact sur moi. Je sais que certaines personnes pourraient être de la même manière aussi, C'est pourquoi je vais partager certaines des astuces que j'utilise pour garder ma vie en équilibre pendant la mise en quarantaine.

Quarantaine!?
 Il y a une différence entre vouloir rester à la maison et être forcé de rester à la maison.  Bien que nous sachions que c'est pour notre bien, certains jours sont frustrants et pour certains d'entre nous, il peut être difficile de s'adapter et d'accepter la situation.  J'ai dû m'asseoir avec moi-même et trouver comment gérer personnellement la situation.

Ma routine de quarantaine:
Chacun de nous a quelque chose que nous aimons faire. La plupart des femmes avec qui j'interagis sont des bourreaux de travail, "#independentwoman", elles aiment le travail, parce qu'elles aiment être le changement qu'elles veulent voir dans le monde. Je peux donc imaginer le fait qu'ils pouvaient se sentir émotionnels de ne pas pouvoir être sur place pour faire leur travail. Certaines vont encore pour sauver des vies, mais le font avec peur et chagrin ... bravo aux professionnels de la santé!

Donc, ma routine de quarantaine se compose de:

• Ne pas trop écouter les nouvelles
Cela m'a aidé à ne pas être trop anxieuse, je reste à l'écart des idées et des conceptions des gens, des prédictions et du blablabla. Tout le monde a quelque chose à dire et dans la plupart des cas, la plupart des informations sont fausses. Alors je reste à l'écart pour éviter l'anxiété

• Exercice (yoga, danse cardio, entraînement complet du corps)
Ça m'aide beaucoup, pour vous dire la verite! Parfois, j'ai envie de le faire toute la journée, car quand je fais de l'exercice, je me sens forte, comme si j'étais prête à surmonter tout ce qui pouvait arriver! Cela m'aide à me concentrer sur moi et mon environnement.

• Restez productif
Nous avons tous des potentiels, des talents, des connaissances sur quelque chose de particulier, pensez-y et utilisez-les! J'aime l'artisanat et l'art, je fais des bijoux... j'aime écrire, j'écris.... j'aime chanter, je chante ... je m'occupe de moi. Si vous devez aussi travailler à domicile, faites-le, mais faites-le avec patience et passion

• Faire la sieste
C'est une chose avec laquelle je me bats; faire des siestes. Mais vous savez quoi, en période de quarantaine, j'ai l'impression que nous avons tendance à être mentalement fatigués et cela affecte littéralement le corps, du moins d'après mon expérience. J'ai commencé à faire des siestes et cela m'aide à me calmer et à donner un sens à ma journée

• Prenez soin de vous
Peau, cheveux, alimentation, santé mentale, croissance spirituelle, vie personnelle. Ce sont des choses sur lesquelles nous devons nous concentrer. Être en quarantaine ne signifie pas que nous devons désactiver tous les interrupteurs. Je fais toujours mon dévouement, je prends toujours soin de moi, y compris de mon cœur 💞🙈.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Un champ de bataille/ chapitre I (L'entree)

Perdre pour gagner/ Lose to win